Ideas for Keeping The Kids Happy On Wedding Day
Planning a wedding day with kids in tow is not an easy affair but, in today’s world, it’s a necessity! When you say “I do”, it’s not just you and your future husband or wife who are committing to a lifelong relationship – your kids are also dedicating themselves to this new partnership and all should be included in the festivities. Here are ten ways to keep six-year-old “Jane” entertained while you and your spouse-to-be exchange vows and celebrate this very special day.
5 Ideas for Keeping Kids Entertained on the Wedding Day
- If your kids are old enough, ask them to participate in the ceremony. There is nothing more special than your daughter being your flower girl or ring bearer – give them jobs to do!
- Prepare a room just for kids and give them their own party – have games, puzzles, pizza and a television on with their favorite movies.
- Give your kids a camera and ask them to take photos – you never know what you’ll see from the eyes of babes!
- If you have young children, make sure they have a room in which they can rest, or take a nap, so they will not get cranky.
- Make sure they get their own table(s) at the wedding; nothing is more boring to a kid than having to sit with elders.
Photo: Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club (Facebook page)
- Event Quote Request
- Grand Strand Weddings and Events Brochure 2021
- Local Events
- Pawleys Plantation Wedding Venue
- Photo Gallery
- Test Page – Pete
- Test Photo Gallery
- Venues for Events on the Grand Strand
- Wedding and Event Services